when people call you “hun”
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE SAY DRUMMERS AND BASSISTS DONT MATTER
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A BEAUTIFUL BASS LINE?
EVER FELT A KICK DRUM IN YOUR CHEST?
hey friend. one day ur gonna be happy. one day ur gonna be sitting w someone u love in ur favourite place in the world and ur gonna think “wow. life is p great” and everything will be okay. but u gotta make it til then okay? just hang in there. u’ll be okay.
• “At least you’re not dying!”
• “You’re only disabled if you let yourself be.”
• “You need to tell yourself you’re going to get better, else you won’t.”
• “But you can’t be in pain ALL the time, don’t exaggerate.”
• “You don’t LOOK ill.”
• “There’s so many people worse off than you.”
• “I’m sure you don’t REALLY need help.”
• “Sometimes it’s easier to just give up.”
• “Stop being so negative.”
Today is Copernicus’s 541th birthday. You may remember Copernicus as the man who said “Hey, what if the Earth went around the sun?” To which the Catholic Church replied “Hey, what if we set you on fire?”
Before I had tumblr I had no idea there were any sexualities other than heterosexual and homosexual. I never considered gender inequalities still existed.
That doesn’t mean I was purposely trying to discriminate or upset people.
There is a difference between being just ignorant of something and purposefully discriminating.
Give someone a chance to learn and be enlightened before you slam them as rude, horrible people
I met my wife at a Star Trek convention. She was study abroad from France and spoke little English, and I didn’t know a lick of French. So, for the first few months of our relationship, we communicated by speaking Klingon.