its 2013 why cant we print out gifs
still fucking relevant man
Why hello I’d like to introduce you to this
Instead of whispered, consider:
- said in an undertone
- said low
- said into someone’s ear
- said softly
- said under one’s breath
- said in hushed tones
aye lil mama let me insinuate in ya ear
LISTEN UP MOTHER FUCKERS
ITS CALLED WOLFRAM ALPHA
THIS IS THE BEST GODDAMN WEBSITE FOR ACADEMIC SHIT. FUCK GOOGLE.
THIS MOTHERFUCKER WILL LET YOU SEARCH “HOSPITAL BEDS IN CHAD VS. IRAN”
AND IT GIVES YOU A STRAIGHT GODDAMN ANSWER
MAYBE YOU’RE NOT INTERESTED IN DOCTORNESS OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES COOL SHIT
HAVING TROUBLE WITH MATH?
OR MAYBE YOU WANNA DICK AROUND
WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT
reasons why tumblr aids education
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
IF YOU ARE STREAMING, DON’T USE PROCASTER.
DON’T. USE. PROCASTER.
Livestream procaster consumes large amounts of cpu for nothing. No joke, nothing. As a result your stream can become laggy and sometimes it can damage your hardware as your PC has to push itself to keep what your streaming functioning as well as possible.
"But if we can’t use procaster what can we use insteaaaaad?"
Simple. There’s two programs, both that are free, that you can use that uses very little CPU and has more options than procaster. These programs are called Xsplit and OBS. To keep your head in one piece, I’m going to go over how to stream on Livestream with Xsplit.
Under the cut of course.
Do’s and Don’t’s in a Long Distance Relationship
- Speak to each other every day (phone, texting, skype, etc.)
- BE YOURSELF!
- Spend your time together wisely
- Accept that distance isn’t forever
- Plan a time to see each other again (or for the 1st time) so you have something to look forward to
- Make time for your partner
- Tell your partner how you feel (uneasy, scared, lonely, happy, etc.)
- Make him/her feel special (even though there is distance between you two, there are ways to make him/her feel loved)DON’T’S
- Don’t let yourself worry
- Don’t be afraid to talk about serious topics/feelings with your partner
- Don’t take any big steps before you’re ready
- Don’t assume things (cheating, etc.)
- Don’t talk about other girls/guys!
- Don’t make him/her feel insecure or jealous in any way